1. Instantly gain 400k gold
2. +1 str
3. Gain a Familiar (no special attacks etc)
4. -1 str
5. You will never again get hungry (unless you want to)
6. +1 dex
7. INSTANT DEATH
8. Gain one Talent point.
9. Nothing Happens.
10. INSTANT DEATH
11. -1 dex
12. Choose one item out of any shop. 1d13 to see which shop.
13. +1 int
14. Artifact item
15. Learn one additional Language.
16. +1 con
17. Gain 5 hp. (perma)
18. -1 int
19. -1 con
20. INSTANT DEATH
21. Forget one Language. Roll 1dwhatever on their list to see what it is.
22. +1 wis
23. Get a weapon from Vagan.
24. Gain armor from Vagan.
25. -1 wis
26. One free trade you can Master
27. Play a drinking game with Vagan. If you win 300k. If you loose.. INSTANT DEATH.
28. You will be thirsty all the time.
29. Lose one Talent point.
30. INSTANT DEATH
31. +1 cha
32. Lose 5 HP (Perma)
33. Change Races: Human 1, Half elf 2, Elf 3, Ogre 4, Gnome 5, Hobbit 6, Demon 7, Angel 8, Pixie 9, Demonfae 10
34. Food Summoner: Summons bread
35. INSTANT DEATH
36. Gain the ability to soak one 30 crit a day.
37. Loose 1000 exp. If multiple classes roll 1dwhatever and you will loose it on the class it's rolled on.
38. Loose all money out of your bank. Roll 1dhowever many other party members to see who's bank it goes into.
39. Loose your armor.
40. INSTANT DEATH
41. -1 cha
42. You will never again get thirsty (unless you want to)
43. Gain 1 level 1 spell of any spell song or prayer. You must pick then from the list of those on the site.
44. You are instantly best friend with 1dwhoever in the party. They can do no wrong in your eyes.
45. You lose your first trade skill that you had and can never make up those trade points.
46. Nothing Happens.
47. Gain 1 weapon from Vagan (good weap)
48. INSTANT DEATH
49. You gain the ability to fly, are given wings.
50. INSTANT DEATH
51. Resist Vagan's dragon roar and get +1 WP. If fail.. you piss your pants.
52. Drink Summoner: Summons a flask of juice
53. You get to tell Vagan a joke. (roll cha) If he likes it you get 1 luck. If not your turn is over.
54. Gain 1000 exp. If multiple classes roll 1dwhatever, you will gain it in the class that it rolls on.
55. Loose your weapon.
56. Lose one powerful item. DM disgression. Choose the playesr top 5 items, list htem in chat, roll 1d5 to see what they lost.
57. You will be hungry all the time.
58. One wish, choose wording wisely.
59. You instantly gain 1 perma DR
60. INSTANT DEATH
65. INSTANT DEATH
66. Russian Roulette. Vagan hands them a dagger. They have to hold it to their throat. The dagger has a mind of it's own. 1d100, 70 and over they live. 69 and under they kill themselves.
67. Artifact item
68. You randomly cry each time you see 1dwhoever is in the party.
69. You lose all the money on your sheet.
70. INSTANT DEATH
71. Player turns bright purple for 1d8 days
72. Weapon shatters and can be repaired but you need a master smith, the cost is 50k. The weapon also loses all magical properties until repaired.
73. Player loses 6 inches of height
74. Playger gians 6 inches in height.
75. INSTANT DEATH
76. Player falls ill having the strength of a gnat for 1d4 days. Str is 1.
77. Player glows with a radiance of their God for 1d20 minutes, immune to all negative effects (accept Vagan breath/roar). You feel as if you have been embraced by your god, roll 1d20 to see how long it lasts
78. Player is moved to the opposite alignment for 1d4 days.
79. Player is instantly struck dumb for 1d4 days. You're a retard. Intel is 1.
80. INSTANT DEATH
81. The player is fast as a snail. Dex is 1 for 1d4 days.
82. The player is very sickly. Con is 1 for 1d4 days.
83. The player feels all their intuition and experience in life leave them. You dumb ass. Wis is 1 for 1d4 days.
84. You're as perty as an Ogre. Cha is 1 for 1d4 days.
85. INSTANT DEATH
I do NOT recommend this for new DMs. I do NOT recommend this for any DMs that can not handle stress. I do Not recommend this for any DMs who are scared or slow at rolls. Use common sense and don't try to tackle this unless you know you can handle it. If you wish to run it learn the rules well before hand. Know that the first Inning is going to be rather difficult on the players, they will be learning. You and the players will both need to acknowledge before hand that the event is going to be a challenge. Make sure to reward appropriatly. This is to be handled as a death penalty quest (double exp) although there will obviously be no dying. You earn double exp just because it is so hard to run and to play.
This is only for DMs with shere will, shere force of power, shere courage, shere.. balls, or perhaps shere insanity. Any that wish to tackle it have much respect from me.